If you are helping a spouse, parent, loved one, or yourself through the maze of long term care, Medicaid, or healthcare, NW Estate Law, LLC can help.
NW Estate Law, LLC offers the following services:
- Long Term Care Summary: A review of your assets, income, and expenses to determine how long you will be able to pay privately for long term care services. Plus recommendations on what financial assistance and planning techniques may be available to you personally.
- Caregiver Agreements: A written contract for family caregivers or people you have hired outside the family.
- Power of Attorney: A document nominating a person to act on your behalf for financial matters.
- Advance Directive/HIPAA - Documents that help people you have nominated make healthcare decisions on your behalf.
- Conservator/Guardianship - A court process to take control overs a persons financial and personal decisions.