12670 NW Barnes Road, Ste. 102

Portland, OR 97229

(503) 445-2232


What if your spouse needs long term care

October 1, 2017

Here is the second video I did for the Oregon State Bar's OSB TV.  If you have a spouse that needs long term care but are concerned about how to pay for it.  Watch this video.  For questions, please call me at 503-445-2232.



Please reload

Featured Posts

Your Best Years Podcast

September 19, 2018

Please reload

Recent Posts

September 19, 2018

February 6, 2018

September 9, 2017

Please reload